We are excited for our Phase 1 reopening. We are intentionally opening with a reduced scheduled and smaller class sizes. We plan, over time, to add on more classes and hopefully be able to expand classes. Please review our new procedures carefully:
1. Class sizes are limited to maximum 9 people, and pre-registration is required. No walk-ins, no exceptions. There is a waitlist, so if you have registered and can no longer attend, please cancel your reservation.
2. If no one is signed up for a 6 a.m. class by 10 p.m. the night before, the class is automatically cancelled. Additionally, for all other classes, if no one is signed up 1 hour before the class starts, the class is automatically cancelled. PLEASE CHECK THE SCHEDULE BEFORE COMING TO CLASS. *Remember, you must pre-register.
3. Doors open 10 minutes before class; we cannot let people in early. Please be respectful of this time and maintain your distance from others as you enter the studio. Doors are locked by the instructor once class begins. No one will be allowed in after class starts.
4. Wear a mask in the studio. Keeping the mask on during class is strongly encouraged but not required. Masks are required at all other times.
5. Please wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the studio.
6. Please follow the arrows in the lobby to direct the flow of traffic.
7. There will be pre-marked spots in the studio space to assist with setting up your mat. Please fill room starting on the far wall when class is full. Once you are on your mat, please do your best to stay on your mat (exceptions for going to restroom)
8. Cubby space is limited. Please minimize your belongings (ideally, only car keys) and keep them at your mat.
9.Students are required to bring their own mats and any props they would like to use. Our studio will not provide any mats or props. (You may purchase props from us (offering 2 blocks, yoga blanket, and strap for $35 – limited quantities))
10. Please leave immediately after class. We know we all will be excited to see each other again, but we ask that you kindly pack up your things and leave efficiently.
11. There will be no added heat in classes and no use of fans.
12. Teachers will not provide hands-on assists, only verbal cues.
13. We have removed the coffee, tea, and water stations to further avoid crowding of people. Water will be available for purchase. We recommend bringing your own filled water bottle to class.
14. No cash transactions. Please make all purchases through our website/Mindbody.
15. If you need to approach the front desk, please stay 6 feet away. The proper distance is marked on the floor. The instructor will make sure to check you in upon your arrival.
16. Only 1 bathroom will be available. The shower will not be available. Please come already changed into your yoga clothes.
17. We have made the difficult decision to temporarily pause Sculpt classes to minimize the sharing of equipment. We hope to add Sculpt back on the schedule in the future.
18. We are offering 3 virtual classes per week starting Friday, June 26. To participate, pre-register on Mindbody. THESE ARE ONLINE ONLY, NOT IN STUDIO. To participate, ask to join the private Facebook group for members only. Class will go live in the group at the scheduled time. The private Facebook group will be the only way we will be offering virtual classes moving forward. We will remove the existing Facebook classes upon re-opening.
19. Most importantly, if you are feeling sick, STAY HOME. If you late cancel a class due to illness, email us and we will make sure that class is not deducted from your account. Put your health and the health of our members first!